Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nowra NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was having a little look at the list of superchargers in Australia here, daydreaming, and saw that Nowra NSW was on the list as 'coming soon'. I also saw a few others such as Bathurst. This will be very handy for trips down the coast or through Kangaroo Valley, or even through Nerriga to Canberra and onwards to Cooma.

There is nothing on the Shoalhaven City Council DA site, but I have family in the area who may know more.

PS I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to give this thread the title I have.

Usually when I see a new thread created for a supercharger, I assume it is because some concrete evidence has been found. However that's just from habit, it's not a rule, and now that Tesla have put the "grey dots" on the map with specific city names I don't think there is a problem with creating threads!

Reactions: diesel
Seems Shoalhaven council thinks a Tritium 50kw Rapid Charger is a super charger... still interesting though, strange they mention Tesla destination chargers at stocklands Nowra but not Tesla superchargers as coming??? My cynical side thinks maybe ActewAGL is trying to get $5000 x 3 without telling the council that Tesla is planning to install even faster chargers at no cost to the council...

Page 73 "Installation of Electric Car Rapid Chargers" in http://shoalhaven.infocouncil.biz/Open/2017/06/CL_20170627_AGN_2657_AT.PDF