TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Nowra NSW

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by waitingformodel3, Jul 21, 2017.

1. waitingformodel3

waitingformodel3 New Member

I was having a little look at the list of superchargers in Australia here, daydreaming, and saw that Nowra NSW was on the list as 'coming soon'. I also saw a few others such as Bathurst. This will be very handy for trips down the coast or through Kangaroo Valley, or even through Nerriga to Canberra and onwards to Cooma.

There is nothing on the Shoalhaven City Council DA site, but I have family in the area who may know more.

PS I hope it's not too presumptuous of me to give this thread the title I have.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. Chuq

Chuq Member

Usually when I see a new thread created for a supercharger, I assume it is because some concrete evidence has been found. However that's just from habit, it's not a rule, and now that Tesla have put the "grey dots" on the map with specific city names I don't think there is a problem with creating threads!

• Like x 1