Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Phoenix, AZ - Agua Fria Freeway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me know when you book your next stay.... I'll tell you how to charge for free next time!

I'm a little biased as I stay at the Clarendon whenever I have a chance, it's a fantastic hotel and location when I'm there for work. I think the location would work well and hope they take you up on it. Safeway is only about a five minute walk from there so I'd expect you'd get a lot of people charging while they go shopping.

Hey there - I see that this is now showing up on Google Maps and on Tesla's maps in the app, but not in their list of Superchargers and not on the on vehicle display? Are those stations hot yet? I'm itching to use them.... and let me know if there's another thread for Phoenix-Downtown or Phoenix-Central (Biltmore)?

It's showing up on Google Maps because Google has poor quality control and lets absolutely anyone add locations to their maps. People add non-open SCs to Google Maps all the time and it's a pain because people might go there expecting to be able to charge. There are several sources for finding superchargers - from best to worst quality control:

1. Tesla official (in car & website)
=2. supercharge.info
=2. Plugshare
4. Google Maps

Reactions: BenBethel
Drove by the Superchargers today at around 11 am and it's still not enabled yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0890.jpg
    IMG_0890.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 98
I spoke with the security guard this morning. Apparently the transformer is installed, but the underground wire to it has not yet been pulled (there's just the pull string thru the conduit right now). His estimate was 'early Feb' before APS would be out to finish their pieces.

Hopefully after APS is done, the pile of orange construction plastic around the south end pole will be cleaned up, along with the two blocks of debris on the north end of the sidewalk.

Reactions: wang5150