Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oak Creek, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taken today. Being worked on currently.
1027171340.jpg

Just stopped by tonight. I'm not an expert and have no inside information on this supercharger but it looks complete and just needs to be turned on. Sorry only able to get two pictures quick as I was running late.

Attachments

• IMG_1146[1].JPG
    IMG_1146[1].JPG
    340.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1147[1].JPG
    IMG_1147[1].JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: Scott7
I stopped by yesterday and all of the work is done except for the meter being there. I took a couple pictures and uploaded as well.

There is a Chick Fil A, Five Guys, Culver’s across the street along with a couple other restaurants. It is a new trendy area, and easy to get to.

It was strange seeing everything done but the meter. Once the electric company puts in the meter it should be on soon.
801AAABB-7768-43CB-B6A2-0E20D5D94324.jpeg
B90ECC44-A82F-41A3-84F8-D834F457F61E.jpeg

Reactions: Scott7
Stopped in today after a drop off at the airport. Sorry didn't take any pictures but it looks the same. I noticed the door to the superchargers was open and the "lid" for the meter was not in place. So there is really no update besides it is still not turned on!

i'm watching this thread...i need a Milwaukee location for when i stop up for beer tours with family from Chicago. :)

I did a bit of a Wisco beer tour a couple weekends ago and Pleasant Prairie was a good spot for me coming up 94. I skipped around Milwaukee however as friends have told me their craft beer scene is still so-so. Just hit Madison and New Glarus.

Still surprising Milwaukee hasn't had a SC yet with as large as the area is.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Peteybabes