Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oak Creek, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still not open. Someone on the WI Tesla FB page did some research and found that Meijer corporate put a work order hold on all stores with a Supercharger in progress, in order to not cause more holiday traffic woes. Work should probably have resumed this week.

I kinda understand their thinking, but that was a seriously thoughtless thing to do to people who NEED it for holiday travel. Plus, what happens next year? Are they going to ask Tesla to just turn it off for the week of Christmas? o_O

• Informative
Reactions: Scott7
Saw these photos this morning. Shows as working
IMG_2081.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2080.JPG
    IMG_2080.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2082.JPG
    IMG_2082.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2083.JPG
    IMG_2083.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Informative
Reactions: Chuq and Scott7
Something new is going on at this location.
New fences are up next to the existing chargers with crates already delivered and a fork trunk on site.
No idea if its a Tesla update, expansion, or both.
Heck it could be an EA station that was rumored back in 2019.

Reactions: theflyer
I’m seeing more of this with the FPxxxxxxx cars. I was at another supercharger a while back with 2 FPxxxxx cars parked and not plugged in and there were other cars waiting. One of them did not have a driver in it but the other unplugged car had a couple in it. I politely asked them if they could pull up a but to clear the charger. The guy in the car told me “Who made you the Tesla police ? Now turn around and mind your own business” I left my spot to allow the other car from out of state that was waiting, to charge. I had enough to make it to my next stop.

I did call Tesla the next day when I arrived home and they replied that they have had a number of complaints on that area.

I’m on the road today and was surprised to see it in other areas also.

It’s a shame.

Attachments

• IMG_7501.jpeg
    IMG_7501.jpeg
    750.4 KB · Views: 31