Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oakhill, Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this one might have died...

It has been expired for awhile with no activity for 4 months. I'm wondering if the Bee Caves location basically means this is either dead or on the back burner.
Bee Caves doesn't really help people heading out 290, so I doubt it. There are prehaps better locations like something a bit farther out on 290.

But I would bet they would hold off with all the highway construction at that intersection.

Bee Caves doesn't really help people heading out 290, so I doubt it. There are prehaps better locations like something a bit farther out on 290.

But I would bet they would hold off with all the highway construction at that intersection.
Yeah I think it's an ideal location. Actually I don't think they need to hold off because the land allotment is already figured out and that location has a lot of restaurants within walking distance. Maybe the only better location is the new center that has Torchy's and EVO cinemas in front of Belterra but I think the Y is better for people going whatever direction.

@corywright should this one be removed? Its been in permit status for 484 days, and all the permits associated with the address have either expired or been denied.

Permit/CaseReference File NameDescriptionSub Type / Work TypeProject NameStatus
SP-2021-0370CSThe applicant is proposing the installation of a vehicle charging station within an existing parking lot.Site Plan Administrative Small Project / Bldg/Prkg,Clring,Cut/Fill,Spoil Disposal
Tesla - Oak Hill Plaza​
Expired​
The applicant is proposing the installation of a vehicle charging station within an existing parking lot.Site Plan Administrative Small Project / Utility Line
Tesla - Oak Hill Plaza​
Pending​
DA-2021-1076Denied Exemption U#0 Needs ReviewSite Plan Determination/Exemption /
7101 W SH 71​
Review Completed​
Tony Greer WR# 200979We will be adding a Tesla electric vehicle charging station to the parking lot.Design Intake / Design Submission
7101 W SH 71​
Closed​

Attachments

• 1665770777330.png
    1665770777330.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Helpful
Reactions: corywright