Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oakland, CA - Hegenberger Rd. (LIVE 17 Jun 2020, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the app too. So many near Oakland now!

2020-05-22.png

Attachments

• 2020-05-22.png
    2020-05-22.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 70
@MarcoRP Since nobody here (or on various local Facebook groups I'm on) has actually recorded a charge at this location yet, perhaps supercharge.info shouldn't be listing it as "open"? I know that it's showing on the maps, app, etc. but as of right now there's no expectation of being able to charge there.

Thanks,

Bruce.

@MarcoRP Since nobody here (or on various local Facebook groups I'm on) has actually recorded a charge at this location yet, perhaps supercharge.info shouldn't be listing it as "open"? I know that it's showing on the maps, app, etc. but as of right now there's no expectation of being able to charge there.

Thanks,

Bruce.
Done. Was just waiting for other people to report the same thing so that we know it wasn’t a one time thing (charging failure)

Apologies all - it was me who marked it as active on supercharge.info originally. I usually take appearing on Tesla's site as a confirmation that it is active, but seems that is becoming a less reliable metric. This one, Buena Park and Arlington VA are all in this state at the moment, the latter two for quite some time :-/

Apologies all - it was me who marked it as active on supercharge.info originally. I usually take appearing on Tesla's site as a confirmation that it is active, but seems that is becoming a less reliable metric. This one, Buena Park and Arlington VA are all in this state at the moment, the latter two for quite some time :-/
I think Arlington just had many faults. At the start it just didn’t work and then Model 3s couldn’t use it. For Oakland and Buena Park, I’m getting the impression that it’s not a coincidence. I think they’re being uploaded automatically possibly based on a timeframe Tesla has set up