Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ocala, FL - W. Silver Springs Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

The 2nd Ocala is set to be built at the Wawa at 3312 W Silver Springs Blvd. A building permit was filed last week on Ocala's eTRAKiT, and plans filed a few months ago.

1632328973018.png

I'm looking forward to this as the last few trips I done through Ocala have been after hours, and as someone with the need to pee every 30-60 minutes it has been annoying to go through Ocala because the bathrooms nearby are all closed after hours.

This one will be nice because I can hit the can while I'm charging conveniently.

That being said, now there's a charger both north and south bound.

I'm hoping the result of this is that they'll close the existing Superchargers when this one opens and relocate them to the nearby Wawa.

• Disagree
Reactions: X Fan
Holiday Travelers beware:
Stopped by around 11AM yesterday and had to wait 10 minutes for access to one of the 8 (there were 2 of us waiting). I suspect this will only get worse as season travel deepens. Challenge of course is that the older Ocala location is a 150 & often can be crowded too (4 or 8 taken when we selected this newer one) but the services there are outstanding for a visit.

This new location is a very crowded and tight spaced Wawa (units in back) and very filthy both inside and by chargers (I'd avoid bathrooms at all costs and just use a rest area's).

Been traveling up and down FL-NC for 6+ years and this site ranks up there as one of the worst ever visited.