Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ocean Shores, WA (LIVE 10 Oct 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
This was posted in a local FB group a couple days ago although the author didn't provide any concrete corroborating evidence.

Marco just tweeted a document that seems conclusive so I figured it was time to start a thread.

Address is 120 West Chance a La Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569

Looks like the Ocean Shores Visitor Center is the host. 8 stalls.

Elevation 16 ft. and right on the coast?
No hurricanes here!

I suppose they might put the cabinets on a pedestal like they have in flood-prone areas, but honestly I've never heard about Ocean Shores getting significantly flooded so I'm not sure they would need to.

By the way, Crescent City, CA is 13 ft. Seaside, Tillamook, and Eureka are all <20 ft.

Niiiiiiice! 😁
Last time we were out that way we had to stop at Aberdeen... at like midnight...
no-thank-you-pete-davidson.gif

Never wanna do that again.

This was posted in a local FB group a couple days ago although the author didn't provide any concrete corroborating evidence.

Marco just tweeted a document that seems conclusive so I figured it was time to start a thread.

Address is 120 West Chance a La Mer NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569

Looks like the Ocean Shores Visitor Center is the host. 8 stalls.
The host is the City of Ocean Shores. It's on adjacent property to the Ocean Shores Convention Center, on the backside of a private commercial building that has a number of retail stores. The visitor center is at a different location.

I stopped around 530 am on a saturday. Sketchy even then
Yea, Aberdeen at night is sketchy, BUT much better than it used to be. There was a filthy porta potty on the property that the druggies used. Plans have been scrapped for a Welcome/Visitors Center across the street in the now vacant lot. So, best place for a restroom is the Rite Aid a block away. Very clean. Next, are the restrooms at the Transit Center. The homeless there have set up a very big encampment under the Chehalis River Bridge about four blocks away.

Here's the current official status of the upcoming Supercharger station in progress in Ocean Shores. An excerpt from the last Ocean Shores City Council Meeting. The actual location will be in the parking lot directly West of the Ocean Shores Convention Center. Directly behind the long commercial building. Nice access and well lit. Two restroom options: The Convention Center, when open, and at the entrance to the beach about a block away is a State Park Restroom. Easy walking distance to a number of restaurants, including a McDonalds - and their restrooms. Plan on a road trip for the Grand Opening, or perhaps for the ground breaking ceremonies!

Here's the current official status of the upcoming Supercharger station in progress in Ocean Shores. An excerpt from the last Ocean Shores City Council Meeting. The actual location will be in the parking lot directly West of the Ocean Shores Convention Center. Directly behind the long commercial building. Nice access and well lit. Two restroom options: The Convention Center, when open, and at the entrance to the beach about a block away is a State Park Restroom. Easy walking distance to a number of restaurants, including a McDonalds - and their restrooms. Plan on a road trip for the Grand Opening, or perhaps for the ground breaking ceremonies!
Interesting that he says the supercharger will be able to charge all electric vehicles and not just Teslas. This implies that it will be installed with Magic Dock.