Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ogallala, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Official update from the tesla SC team via email:
"
Although we cannot share the specific site location, we are moving forward with a site in Brush, CO.

Best,

The Tesla Supercharger Team"

So sounds like somewhere in Brush -- is this concrete enough to start a Brush thread?

EDIT: Brush appears to be a very small town on the map, once the gear starts arriving it should be fairly easy to notice the location.

Last edited:
Official update from the tesla SC team via email:
"
Although we cannot share the specific site location, we are moving forward with a site in Brush, CO.

Best,

The Tesla Supercharger Team"

So sounds like somewhere in Brush -- is this concrete enough to start a Brush thread?

EDIT: Brush appears to be a very small town on the map, once the gear starts arriving it should be fairly easy to notice the location.
We looked at the Econo Lodge and would not expect it to go there or at the Tomahawk Brush Travel Stop. I suppose Wendy's could be a possibility or perhaps the Microtel Inn by the McDonalds. The Acorn Food Store is a convenience store/gas station and has a large parking lot (complete with urine bombs) but there wasn't a sign of any construction at any place along Highway 71 that we could see. We took Edison St. back to Fort Morgan, but again, didn't spot anything in progress.

Reactions: DÆrik
There was a big fire last night at the Comfort Inn and it completely destroyed the building. Not sure what access, if any, will be to the SuperChargers. Everyone in the Comfort Inn got out safely.
The Ogallala Supercharger is located north of I-80, at the Holiday Inn Express. The Comfort Inn is south of I-80 and a 0.8 mile drive from the Supercharger. I doubt there would be any access issues.

We visited several of the Superchargers along I-80 yesterday and found one of the stalls in Ogallala has been damaged. It looks like someone probably backed into stall 3B. We called to report the damage and they said they would send someone out to fix it. Also, it looked like someone had made an attempt to remove the stall number stickers from stalls 3A, 3B, 4A and 4B.

• Funny
Reactions: wcfinvader