Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Olympia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a miss utility location request that is a possible, but IMO not that likely, location for the "Olympia" supercharger next to Ricardo's Kitchen+Bar in Lacey: Search and Status
Original Call Date: 02/24/20 07:20 am
Company Name: HIGHLAND CIVIL, INC.

Type of Work: EXCAVATE FOR CAR CHARGING STATIONS
Work Being Done For: ALPHA OMEGA ELECTRIC

DIG SITE LOCATION
Place: LACEY
Address: 676 WOODLAND SQUARE LOOP SE
Location of Work: EXCAVATING TRENCH FROM SOUTH SIDE OF PARKING LOT NEAR SOUTHEAST CORNER OF BUILDING TO PLANTING STRIP IN MIDDLE OF PARKING LOT TO THE EAST OF THE BUILDING.
Remarks: AREA MARKED IN WHIT
I'm pretty doubtful that this is it (sorry to raise hopes with a new post after 6 months of thread dormancy), but I know that Tesla has worked with a company called Alpha Omega on other superchargers in other areas, so I think it's at least worthwhile enough for someone to swing by and scope it out. I already tried looking for online building/electrical permits or other miss utility requests that might help corroborate or rule out the location, but I came up empty.

Address: 676 Woodland Square Loop SE, Lacey, WA 98503

Ricardo's is a fantastic restaurant (a rarity in Lacey). I was unaware that they moved! I could definitely see the owners doing something Tesla related if they are Tesla owners or something. It's not a bad location relative to the freeway, but it's kind of a weird spot with not much nearby that is walkable. Starbucks and some other stuff like a half mile away but that's too far with today's charging speeds.