Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Onamia, MN.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August 31st photo. Very close!
IMG_7427.jpeg
IMG_7428.jpeg
IMG_7429.jpeg

I believe that transformer was there before construction started and is not directly related to the project.

One kiosk is a long, pull-in, back-out, arrangement. I’ve never seen that before, but will be nice as I’ve seen many Teslas towing boats in the area.

Reactions: kingzorb
There is a transformer, so a few weeks could easily be possible. The “paperwork” at the end will be a big factor.
I only see 2 cabinets installed, and only 8 stalls… Weird that they didn’t crane in the third cabinet. And that transformer looks too small for 12 stalls.
I don’t believe the Green Cabinet is the SuC Transformer. I suspect the actual Transformer will be placed on the empty pad. The third SuC cabinet seems like an Error in logistics and Shipping on Tesla’s part for this site.

Reactions: kingzorb
?? You have to have ”EV charging” signs, or anyone will park there.
You would think so, but several of the new sites don’t have any signage save for handicap or special cases. I’m sure the opening of Superchargers to non-Teslas has a lot to do with it. Also in this case the location of the Chargers is on the backside of the store making it less likely for ICE drivers to park there.