Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • TMC will be going down for some maintenance soon.

Supercharger - Orangeville Ontario

I am sooo happy to see this charger. I make the trip from Toronto to Paisley often. When I bought my car back in 2018 the plan for this site was one of the deciding factors. To comfortably make it to and from I was forced to swing north to Port Elgin. Now I won't need too. So excited! Christmas came early.

DMC-Orangeville

85D and John Deere 5100E
Feb 14, 2015
Orangeville ON Canada
Update... looks like they are packed up for Xmas.. no stations yet but lots of concrete done

I must have just missed you. 11:30 Friday: concrete curing under the tarp
Note to @SmartElectric Porta-potty is visible in south east corner

upload_2020-12-23_12-59-35.png

DMC-Orangeville

85D and John Deere 5100E
Feb 14, 2015
Orangeville ON Canada
At least there are decent options here...

Harveys, Swiss Chalet, Best Buy, Walmart, Canadian Tire, McDonalds (In Walmart).. and within 5 minutes walk.. Tim Hortons/Wendys/Popeyes/Toppers Pizza

Great amenities here.
Yes there are!

See my first post for a longer list: #1

My recommendations:
Forage - their food is fantastic, and with the change to a "take-out" system with Covid, you could order ahead
The French Press - independent coffee shop, and tied into Booklore after Covid-19 is over
Vito's - A nice old barber shop. 2 chairs, no appointment needed.

grinthock

Dec 16, 2020
Canada
Stephensons rental was there this morning picking up the heaters, but the whole site is covered in the 20cm of snow we got. I’m sure no movement till next year

DMC-Orangeville

85D and John Deere 5100E
Feb 14, 2015
Orangeville ON Canada
Well....
I checked out the progress today. There was a flurry of activity, wire pulling, techs checking stuff etc. The Supercharger team was there too. So I had a little chat with them....

All work at the Ontario sites (Orangeville, Collingwood, and Bancroft) will stop tonight due to the new lockdown protocol. Any new work will have to be down after the construction lockdown is lifted.
So, it looks like it's going to be a while longer....

Where's the pout "smilie" :(

Mayoo

Jan 4, 2018
Caledon
Well....
I checked out the progress today. There was a flurry of activity, wire pulling, techs checking stuff etc. The Supercharger team was there too. So I had a little chat with them....

All work at the Ontario sites (Orangeville, Collingwood, and Bancroft) will stop tonight due to the new lockdown protocol. Any new work will have to be down after the construction lockdown is lifted.
So, it looks like it's going to be a while longer....

Where's the pout "smilie" :(

Any updates ? TIA

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC