Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orlando, FL - N Alafaya Trail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's working! Short 20minute test at 33kW (throttled back since close to charge limit). Nearby Tesla 3 was at 25% battery and was pumping at 113kW.
Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the information.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature, and then click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry

I used it yesterday. 92kw. Nice seeing new clean supercharger. Seven spots marked Tesla only. The reminder allow general parking. I would not anticipate this would be an issue due to its location. It is located at the back of a movie theater, but it should be far enough away to not be impacted.
HI,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the information.

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature, and then click on the "Join Us" link.

Larry

@corywright @MarcoRP @Chuq

I believe this one was closed because of physical access and not an actual issue with the stations. It’s showing back up in the car nav. Not sure if it’s best to wait for physical confirmation or if this is good enough
263D64B5-2FE8-4E7B-AD48-ADE295210998.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9