Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orlando, FL - N Alafaya Trail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new update for a Supercharger under construction in Orlando, on N Alafaya Trail
54D08769-BCF2-4565-899A-2D3B59728597.jpeg

Someone just posted a picture of Supercharger construction on the Tesla Florida Facebook page. It is allegedly located at the Waterford Lakes Town Center which is East of Orlando. Any locals care to post a picture on this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoirMS and Ormond
Any chance this opened? Making a long trip. Thanks
No, I live 2.6 miles from it....currently has a carnival set up in the lot for the holidays...I'd expect it to be operational in Feb...there are 2 others, sand lake road and one up in Altamont Springs....we def need more considering we are the freaking tourist capital.

Edit: I have to run out for a few and will be heading that way, will try to grab updated pics of current progress if I can...

No, I live 2.6 miles from it....currently has a carnival set up in the lot for the holidays...I'd expect it to be operational in Feb...there are 2 others, sand lake road and one up in Altamont Springs....we def need more considering we are the freaking tourist capital.

Edit: I have to run out for a few and will be heading that way, will try to grab updated pics of current progress if I can...
Doesn't look like anything has changed since previous member posted photos....carnival still here...pics taken 12/25
20181225_091535.jpg
20181225_091511.jpg

This is an excellent location to support those heading over to Biltho for drag racing.

I do wonder if it would be blocked in the future with events like the one in the photos. I can see the next headline, carnivals the next anti-Tesla group to join Trucks and ICEr's. Have to imagine that was part of the negotiation with the property owner.

• Funny
Reactions: VT_EE
So I did some google research and the charger location is closer to Waterford lake pkwy and the carnival noted is actually an annual event; Santa’s Winter Wonderland Village. Santa's Winter Wonderland Village

Planning to stop by this afternoon to check on status but since the Village doesn’t leave until tomorrow don’t expect any change.

Attachments

• A86BB939-94FE-4E6A-8F68-66F5174C573F.png
    A86BB939-94FE-4E6A-8F68-66F5174C573F.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 87