Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ossining, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one appeared on Plugshare (with a photo!)

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

Given there is a photo attached that's pretty good confirmation! It's now been submitted to supercharge.info as well.

upload_2018-10-30_7-51-7.png

upload_2018-10-30_7-53-46.png

I live very close to Ossining and I have absolutely no idea why they put these chargers here. Literally makes no sense. Not a great part of ossining income wise, no real reason anyone would be by this area. Really just no idea.
Interesting. Perhaps Tesla is expanding as fast as they can and the property owner saw it as a competitive advantage. If I owned a business I would definitely love to have Tesla owners stop for 30-40 min.

Interesting. Perhaps Tesla is expanding as fast as they can and the property owner saw it as a competitive advantage. If I owned a business I would definitely love to have Tesla owners stop for 30-40 min.

Guess so. Though I am from the westchester area and know it very well. I know a bunch of other high tesla volume areas that could use a supercharger station. If you know this area you wouldn’t understand this location at all either.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
I can confirm that Ossining is NOT live - I stopped there this evening to check - the Tesla signs are not lit and there is no power to the SpC cables.
Spoke to the guys installing them in Ossining... Said Tesla has a habit of rushing the contractors to put the cabinets up and then take forever to complete the job... Same thing happened with the New Roc chargers