Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Ovens (VIC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well sited at the turnoff for Falls or Hotham, however...
Ovens Happy Valley Pub isn't open every day
Unsure if there'll be after-hours toilet facilities
certainly no options within 2 km if the pub is closed
isolated. It's a site with similar attributes to Gundagai, but with more alcohol, pub grub.

Bring your bike, it's on the rail trail
Beware at night, the stretch between Myrtleford and Ovens is infested with kangaroos, foxes and deer at night, I never drive it over 80km/hr, often 60.

Sounds like we need an electric scooter or one wheel type thing to whip into myrtleford while charging

Yes, give the pub some Tesla e-bikes

That would actually be a cool thing for TOCA or something to organise. Get a couple of electric scooters and have them on the site available to loan to Tesla owners for outside of business hours! They'd need to be well secured and have somewhere to charge (10A socket).

This is all assuming there will be zero facilities available outside of pub opening hours, which might change.

From FB:
(yes, the SCs are in the pic if you look closely :) )

fcCYi6F.jpg

Some more photos of the Ovens Supercharger. No CCS cable, only the parking bay surface needs to be done before they look to be complete. Of some concern, the pub car park was completely full, cars double parked. I know that it's Mother's Day today and so busy, but the weekends here are usually pretty busy
View attachment 406850 View attachment 406851

Interesting there’s no CCS since we’re so close to the Model 3. I’m guessing it’ll be adapters for us model 3 owners.