Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Owen Sound, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm.. looks live?

Tesla site:

upload_2018-3-23_13-10-37.png

Plugshare: (interesting because they're usually a few days behind - and only Plugshare admins can add superchargers)

upload_2018-3-23_13-11-27.png

Will send through to supercharge.info as well!

Hopefully this gets online soon. There is an EV meet happening in Tobermory on May 4 that this site would be instrumental in getting to.
I googled about this but could find nothing. Is it a private meeting?
The last time I drove to Tobermory we had just gotten our Model S and were antsy to take it for a drive so we zipped up to Tobermory in early April. The road was empty of cars and Tobermory was a ghost town :) but the drive was fun.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
I don't see what the temperature was during those last few check-ins so it could have been sub-freezing at the time. I was there April at -6° C and stall 3A fluctuated from 0 kW to 20 kW. There was too much snow there to try and move to another stall but I was able to stop for a few hours so there wasn't a time constraint for me.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
It would be but it might make sense to build the ones at Espanola and Blind River first so that the run to SSM isn't too long. It is 309km from the Soo to Sudbury according to Google Maps.

There's supercharging at Sudbury already I thought, so why build at Espanola, which is only 50 km away? SSM is key because it's the pivot point to either Michigan in the south, or further up north. Superchargers at 300 km apart is doable comfortably at the slow 90kph speed along that part of the highway on the CA side, but of course closer would be better too.