Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Owings Mills, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Under construction. 2nd level in the corner. Three V3 cabinets on site. Probably 12 stalls. Coordinates: (39.4079579, -76.7834821)
B40662C3-9961-4FDC-861D-7A683C774C89.jpeg

@corywright @Big Earl @tes-s @Tdreamer

According to Tesla and the app, it is not live yet, though it may just be waiting for final activation upon approval. Unless it was just turned on minutes ago.
From previous experience, I have seen where there are superchargers that are working but they are not yet integrated into the map on the car.... ?? Beings this one is in a parking garage, I am not even sure who to call locally to confirm..

Reactions: theflyer
ive seen them be active before any of the apps show it, im gonna be in the area saturday, ill check it out and update the thread
Which “apps” are you referring to? There is only one Tesla app for your phone to check. The app is updated within an hour or two at most from when they turn them on. Have seen people post on here in the NW forum about technicians being on site and them being the first to charge and it was on the app by the time they posted here (30+/- minutes later). Car navigation, tesla.com and others can take more time to show up.

Which “apps” are you referring to? There is only one Tesla app for your phone to check. The app is updated within an hour or two at most from when they turn them on. Have seen people post on here in the NW forum about technicians being on site and them being the first to charge and it was on the app by the time they posted here (30+/- minutes later). Car navigation, tesla.com and others can take more time to show up.
the phone app and the car. i was charging at my hometown supercharger for 2 months before the car or the phone app showed it.