Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Palm Beach, FL - Palm Beach Outlets

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picture and post on reddit by /u/paulieb81. Location is under construction and almost completed, actually.

Updated GPS location on the north side of the mall: 26.72622, -80.08750

1624280157976.png

@Chuq @MarcoRP @corywright

I was here late last night and the pedestals were still covered. The tesla cabinets and i believe transformer are right there, but covered in a decorative wrap for aesthetics i assume. I didn't notice the meter. This location is ideal parking for the outlets and will likely get ICE"d with some frequency. :(

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Yesterday, I went to navigate to West Palm Supercharger at Wawa on Garden Rd. Temporarily closed? So I figured there must be action at the Outlets New Supercharger. I drove by and sure enough a Service person in a Model Y was parked there not doing anything at the moment, but it was about to rain hard. Area was still coned off, covers removed. Not sure where they pulled the main feed from, as there are a bunch of Transformers to the west of this location in the parking lot. Yes this location will get tons of ICE. Really it would have been much better had thy put this whole location by the transformers. This is a sell the brand location for charging. I'm going a few minutes to see if its up and running.IMG_4766.JPG Safe travels.
IMG_4767.JPG

Reactions: mociaf9
Its up and running, cones are stacked behind equipment. I charged really fast. There is no meter in the can however, that I have never seen ever and I assume the service guy in the model Y (last night above post) may have taken it upon himself to open the can and cross the contacts or maybe FPL did it in lieu of meter coming. The seal was definitely not present cardboard over the meter hole.

Bring on the ICE, its front and center of the mall. 4 spaces 30 min. gen parking (good luck enforcing this) and 4 spaces Tesla only charging spots. One marked for handicap use to be used last.

Attachments

• IMG_4771 2.JPG
    IMG_4771 2.JPG
    851.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I just moved into the area and this SC will be my main source for recharging for the foreseeable future. All 8 were full but one freed up after waiting about 5 minutes.

The Palm Beach Outlets offers nice shopping and restaurants, making this SC a great destination.