Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palm Coast, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by a few hours ago and, from the road, it looked no different. I won't update again until something changes.

I think I'll start biking there every Friday so we have at least weekly checks (and so I get more exercise lol). I'll likely know if something happens between then, but Fridays will be definite. Also, everyone else in this thread has been really good at keeping us up-to-date!

Cones! (As of less than an hour ago.)
PXL_20201025_230255914.jpg

All done!
Thanks for checking the site, but it's not quite done.
Before we can declare the construction finished we need to determine whether the utility transformer and meter are installed.
If anyone visits the site, please look for them. When facing the front of the recycling and trash compound they will be to the right of the entrance doors.

Larry

Thanks for checking the site, but it's not quite done.
Before we can declare the construction finished we need to determine whether the utility transformer and meter are installed.
If anyone visits the site, please look for them. When facing the front of the recycling and trash compound they will be to the right of the entrance doors.

Larry

As of this afternoon, the utility transformer was installed, but the meter was not. Scroll to the bottom of the article linked below to view a photo.

Local Media Report identifies probable location of "Coming Soon" Palm Coast Supercharger (Public)

Larry

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
This is great news for anyone who wants to go to the SpaceX Crew-1 launch on Sunday or any subsequent launches. Last time we drove to St Augustine right after and had to wait for 30 mins to charge at the Port Orange SC.
Now we have Titusville (16 V3 stalls), Port Orange (6 V2 stalls, Daytona Beach (12 V3 stalls) and this new V3 at Palm Coast. Go Tesla!