Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palm Coast, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Palm Coast Wawa to open in May, with Tesla Superchargers to follow | Palm Coast | Palm Coast Observer

Tesla is planning to install 8 Tesla Superchargers at the Wawa under construction at the corners of Bulldog Dr and State Rd 100. I’m assuming they will be V3. Will add on Supercharge Info.

Wonderful!! Thanks for posting. My folks leave in Palm Coast and while I am grateful that the town hall has a ChargePoint we can use, there are really no other charging options within Palm Coast, and my parents condo has no place to charge either. This SuperCharger is much needed, can’t wait.

Looks like Wawa is finished, but not open. I did not see any signs of super charger construction yet.

Attachments

• 4CC3991E-BA64-448E-9DCA-A43F5598357C.jpeg
    4CC3991E-BA64-448E-9DCA-A43F5598357C.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 3FB81C63-C0C6-421C-9F37-C022965023D3.jpeg
    3FB81C63-C0C6-421C-9F37-C022965023D3.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 183
@MarcoRP I found the primary site plans for this Supercharger using the permit number you found (PLANS.pdf). With this, I was able to confirm this will be an 8-stall V3 Supercharger. Additionally, the document shows where the chargers will go and the plans were just reviewed on 8/13 and 8/17. I don't know too much about permits, but this combined with the fact that the permit is now on the READY status (as opposed APPLY) suggests work will begin soon (finally!). I live very very close and would be happy to update anyone that's interested with construction photos and such, but I'm new to TMC so I'm not sure how this kind of thing works. Thanks!
Plans.JPG

@MarcoRP I found the primary site plans for this Supercharger using the permit number you found (PLANS.pdf). With this, I was able to confirm this will be an 8-stall V3 Supercharger. Additionally, the document shows where the chargers will go and the plans were just reviewed on 8/13 and 8/17. I don't know too much about permits, but this combined with the fact that the permit is now on the READY status (as opposed APPLY) suggests work will begin soon (finally!). I live very very close and would be happy to update anyone that's interested with construction photos and such, but I'm new to TMC so I'm not sure how this kind of thing works. Thanks!
View attachment 578742
Thanks for the find!

The permit still needs to be issued before we see any construction but regular updates would be amazing!

Sidenote: anyone have a definitive answer on if Standard Range Plus can charge at 250kw or not? I've heard conflicting statements and couldn't find anything definitive online. It doesn't really matter because I'll be able to test it soon, but it's been bugging me lol.

Sidenote: anyone have a definitive answer on if Standard Range Plus can charge at 250kw or not? I've heard conflicting statements and couldn't find anything definitive online. It doesn't really matter because I'll be able to test it soon, but it's been bugging me lol.
Reports from last year was the max is 170, curious to see what you get.

Reactions: PStewart
Don't think so. Feel free to dig around the permits again, but last I know no signs of construction yet. We'll be getting our Model 3 next Friday and live close by so I'll definitely be watching it though.

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the plans, welcome to the forums, and congratulations on getting your Model 3.

The permit records now indicate that a permit was issued on August 26, 2020, so since you live nearby, when you get an opportunity please drive that Model 3 to the Wawa to see if they have broken ground.

Also, if you are interested in joining our statewide Tesla club, please click on the link in my signature and then the Join Us link.

Larry

Thanks Larry! We drove by Wawa on Friday and there was no sign of construction. I could have missed something but nothing was blocked off, there wasn't any construction equipment, and I didn't see any dirt. I know someone that goes to school right across the street so I should be the first to know when things are happening though!

I'd love to join! I'll check that out now!

Hey guys, I took these Wednesday afternoon and forgot to post them until now because they're boring, but I doubt anything has changed since then. The Supercharger will be the 4 right-most stalls in the first picture, and the 4 in the second/third. I probably won't post pictures again until something changes. Hopefully that's soon!

If anyone knows if that green vehicle might be there in preparation for ground-breaking let me know.

PXL_20200930_213250596.jpg
PXL_20200930_213316052.jpg PXL_20200930_213319507.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: corywright