Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palmer, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A wet meetup this evening after a quick stop in Sturbridge along the way. Thanks @dhkaufman and @tes-s braving the weather to taste the freshly brewed electrons flowing in Palmer. Three generations of Model S represented.

If/when folks track their cars at Palmer Motorsports this site will be a HUGE benefit.

IMG_9576.jpeg

How many have tracked an M3P there at Palmer Motorsports Park? How many laps do we think we could eke out before heading to Supercharger? I just got one a couple weeks ago, and have previously done not-full-pace laps in a boosted 370Z, but non-paced laps aren’t an option due to it be Roadster. Considering switching if the charging logistics make sense.

How many have tracked an M3P there at Palmer Motorsports Park? How many laps do we think we could eke out before heading to Supercharger? I just got one a couple weeks ago, and have previously done not-full-pace laps in a boosted 370Z, but non-paced laps aren’t an option due to it be Roadster. Considering switching if the charging logistics make sense.
I was there this past Sunday and sucked down 229kWh between two cars. If you're relatively inexperienced you will probably only need to hit the charger once for every 45-60 minutes of track driving.