Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palo Alto, CA - Bryant Street (LIVE 3 Sep 2022, 19 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, yeah, I was noticing PA Teslas because I went to charge at the new charger, works great, lots of people were there when I was there. PA has a LOT of charging, not sure if much of it is free, but I kept catching site of them all over the place. The parking garage had at least two other charging networks in it.

Don't make the mistake I did, it's on the 3rd floor, I thought it might be down, like other chargers in the South Bay, but that garage just keeps going down and down. Wish they put a sign in, but I looked at the Nav display and it said 3rd Floor, wish I did that first.

Last time I checked 2M was an amount "north of" (Merriam-Webster defines as "greater than") 1M and less than "double digit millions" (m-w again defines "a number or percentage that is 10 or greater", although I would suggest the addition of less than 100).

Seems pretty precise to me.
Yes 2M is north of 1M but so is 1.1M and 1.1M does not equal 2M so since they are not equal your statement is not precise.

From your favorite dictionary:

Definition of precise

1 : exactly or sharply defined or stated
2 : minutely exact
3 : strictly conforming to a pattern, standard, or convention
4 : distinguished from every other

Alright folks, time to get back on-topic for this thread, which is the Palo Alto (Bryant Street) Supercharger. Thanks.

@Randy Spencer, thanks for the reminder about going up to the third level. I was thinking about this as I was driving up the ramps and seeing the "Electric Vehicle Parking" signs, which direct one to a bank of non-Tesla charging stations (Chargepoint?) directly below where the Superchargers are.

Bruce.

A few cars charging there earlier today.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    622.7 KB · Views: 139
Anyone getting 250kw charge rates here? Charged here a few times and always very slow.
I actually took the oppty Xmas morning to go and try this out with NOBODY there, only one other car in the entire garage (not charging, probably just sleeping in car running engine sadly). 06:00 AM. Set as destination, let the NAV/CAR precondition for ~7-10 during the drive. I was at 10% SOC upon arrival and only managed to get 100 kWh for the first 7 minutes, then it dropped down. Once I was at ~ 25% SOC the charging rate was 275 mph. Poor performance for sure.

I think there’s a reason its pretty much the cheapest SC in the area, all day long

Spoke too soon, they‘ve now moved this from .23$ all day to the more regular time based charing fees where it just to .48$ at 08:00 throughout the day.. hopefully, that means they have it at least working optimally.

I knew it was too good to last.