Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palo Alto, CA - Bryant Street (LIVE 3 Sep 2022, 19 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cabinets are on the ground floor. I did not see a pad for transformer.

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 101
Those bolts embedded in the concrete are way too far away for the tire bumpers. If the tire bumpers were installed there, the Supercharger cables won’t reach the chargeport.
The spacing shown is typical for Superchargers. If the tire bumpers were significantly closer to the pedestals, the car would touch the poles or pedestals before the tire bumper, defeating the purpose.

Reactions: bmah and Big Earl
Holy smokes, Palo Alto has a LOT of Teslas! Like 3 Teslas parked outside a 600 sqft. house? How can they afford so many Teslas in such a ramshackle town? Here in Alameda, we have a LOT of MUCH bigger houses, but there is like one Tesla on every street. Palo Alto there is one Tesla on EVERY BLOCK (if you average). Crieky!

Holy smokes, Palo Alto has a LOT of Teslas! Like 3 Teslas parked outside a 600 sqft. house? How can they afford so many Teslas in such a ramshackle town? Here in Alameda, we have a LOT of MUCH bigger houses, but there is like one Tesla on every street. Palo Alto there is one Tesla on EVERY BLOCK (if you average). Crieky!
Uh.... Not sure if you're joking or what because your profile indicates that you're from the Bay Area... but Palo Alto is not a "ramshackle town." Crappy houses start at close to $2M and most decent places are $5M+. Palo Alto is pretty much the heart of mid-peninsula, which is Tesla's home-turf. Remember Tesla was founded in San Carlos before HQ was moved to Palo Alto (I still haven't come to terms with the Austin move). Menlo Park was among the first two Tesla stores. Funding for Tesla came from VC's on Sand Hill Road. Elon crashed his McLaren F1 on Sand Hill Road. I saw my first Roadster in 2009 on Sand Hill Road when I used to work there. My first sighting of a Model S was at work at SLAC in summer 2012. My first in-the-wild sighting was in Palo Alto by University in summer 2012. I ordered my Model S in 2012, but my neighbors got theirs even before me. I would say it's close to an average of 1.5 Teslas per household here. Before the Model 3, you would rarely see any Model S/X anywhere in the East Bay, South Bay, or even SF... but they would be plentiful on the Peninsula.

Uh, precise isn’t the word i would use.
Last time I checked 2M was an amount "north of" (Merriam-Webster defines as "greater than") 1M and less than "double digit millions" (m-w again defines "a number or percentage that is 10 or greater", although I would suggest the addition of less than 100).

Seems pretty precise to me.

Last edited: