Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Panama City Beach, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a fellow Tesla owner plug in last week. He said that the car recognized the charger (i.e. the door opened automatically when the charger button was pressed) but obviously the charger did not work. One of the workers on site said that it would be another couple of days. Hope this helps triangulate the investigation...

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I was just there about a half hour ago. Plugged in, but nothing happened. Looks like a nice place. The BusyBee is open. I'm not an electrician, but seems like somebody just needs to throw the switch and turn it on. I've only been to Panama City 4 or 5 times since I moved to Pensacola. I guess this was one of those "too good to be true" things that this Supercharger seems to be so close to opening.
20200822_160358.jpg

Anyone been by this week to check the status? I will be down next week and hope to be able to skip the DeFuniak Springs charger.

I was there about 7pm today and the switch hasn’t been flipped yet. Actually, the Tesla guys were there checking the contractors work, really nice guys, and said they couldn’t tell me when it would be on. What they did say is that as soon as it’s turned on it will show up on your UI.

I am informed that this new Supercharger Station is operational.

Larry
I just checked the maps in my M3 and it now shows a Supercharger in that location, but it is blue, not red as the other chargers, and when I clicked on it it gave the information and location for the Supercharger in Defuniak Springs. Hopefully it updates the status and info quickly.
922C71FB-76EC-4636-9FFB-069EB0706A8C.jpeg

Reactions: interfx
Just south of Dothan Alabama en route to PCB with 32% charge. Will need to decide soon to go I-10 to Defuniak Springs or continue on to PCB. If anyone can verify PCB is live, please let me know. Would save me an hour of driving! Thanks.

I just checked the maps in my M3 and it now shows a Supercharger in that location, but it is blue, not red as the other chargers, and when I clicked on it it gave the information and location for the Supercharger in Defuniak Springs. Hopefully it updates the status and info quickly.
View attachment 581735
Sorry, I've notified Tesla.

Larry