Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Panama City Beach, FL

LawdyMsClawdy

Aug 9, 2020
Panama City Florida
Had a fellow Tesla owner plug in last week. He said that the car recognized the charger (i.e. the door opened automatically when the charger button was pressed) but obviously the charger did not work. One of the workers on site said that it would be another couple of days. Hope this helps triangulate the investigation...

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9

brownsinfl

Aug 21, 2020
Pensacola, FL
I was just there about a half hour ago. Plugged in, but nothing happened. Looks like a nice place. The BusyBee is open. I'm not an electrician, but seems like somebody just needs to throw the switch and turn it on. I've only been to Panama City 4 or 5 times since I moved to Pensacola. I guess this was one of those "too good to be true" things that this Supercharger seems to be so close to opening.
20200822_160358.jpg

PWHB

Oct 15, 2016
Birmingham
Anyone been by this week to check the status? I will be down next week and hope to be able to skip the DeFuniak Springs charger.

I was there about 7pm today and the switch hasn’t been flipped yet. Actually, the Tesla guys were there checking the contractors work, really nice guys, and said they couldn’t tell me when it would be on. What they did say is that as soon as it’s turned on it will show up on your UI.

Dmy2121

Aug 28, 2020
Georgia
Just south of Dothan Alabama en route to PCB with 32% charge. Will need to decide soon to go I-10 to Defuniak Springs or continue on to PCB. If anyone can verify PCB is live, please let me know. Would save me an hour of driving! Thanks.

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Hooray, completed! Took three months.

If anyone is in this area and looking to kill an hour or two, we could use a visit to the Marianna FL construction site. We believe that construction started a full month ago, but still don't have a single picture of the site. If you do visit, post an update in that thread please. Supercharger - Marianna FL

Reactions: mociaf9

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC