Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - 3363 E. Foothill Blvd. (LIVE 5 Oct 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are cranking! Must be the nearby Starbucks fueling this...

The new block building is to the right of the concrete pad.

PXL_20220729_171723017.MP.jpgPXL_20220729_171717708.MP.jpgPXL_20220729_171707669.MP.jpgPXL_20220729_171629082.MP.jpg

Reactions: Limited
I sure am impressed at how many they are putting right off of the 210 Freeway now. This one is going to be real close to the one off of Baldwin (across from the Arboretum) at the Santa Anita Mall. Makes sense since this area was underserved IMO for years.

• Informative
Reactions: Motion122
Quick work! Went by on Thursday and they were barely getting the first one in. I think when I was counting pedestals before they were installed there were only 18 too for whatever reason. Maybe they are going to be putting two off to the side for ADA access.

Side note, I wonder when they are going to start changing the layout on these stalls to make the switch to allowing CCS access. This kind of layout would involve people potentially charging on the wrong side/wrong spot. Not sure what they can do, but opening up the network with just an adapter seems like a problem.

Drove by this morning, was pretty interested in the two off to the side that might be pull through for towing. It actually looks like they are ADA spaces. There is a newly poured ADA curb on the sidewalk next to them and the parking blocks are positioned so you park off to the side of the charging stalls. Would have been nice to see some pull throughs.

Drove by this morning, was pretty interested in the two off to the side that might be pull through for towing. It actually looks like they are ADA spaces. There is a newly poured ADA curb on the sidewalk next to them and the parking blocks are positioned so you park off to the side of the charging stalls. Would have been nice to see some pull throughs.
Yeah, I saw that new ADA ramp the morning after it was poured but didn't post a picture. The funny thing is that there is another ADA ramp about 50' or so South of the new one already there. I guess it's better that people in wheelchairs not have to spend too much time in traffic lanes.

RT

There is still a little fenced off area on the south west corner of this lot, not sure if the transformer is going there or in the brick enclosure they built. The fenced off area is about the size of a transformer pad but there is nothing there yet just a hole/trench. The enclosure was open this morning when they were cleaning up and it looked empty to me.

Something that I noticed that the signage is up now. The three north-most signs plus the ADA signs all say "Vehicle Charging" while the other say "Vehicle Charging Only". Is there any distinction? Did they just run out of the old signs? Also, the way the signs are formatted it kinda makes it look like they are says "Tesla Vehicle Charging Only" on one set and "Tesla... Vehicle Charging" on the other.

The lot was open around noon FWIW. Saw what I assume was a Tesla employee walking around checking things out.

IMG_1115.jpg

Last edited: