Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - 3363 E. Foothill Blvd. (LIVE 5 Oct 2022, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by to check it out today, decent pricing.
AC5CB2B7-7525-4A0E-8DCB-7B1D810067DC.jpeg

Reactions: Ken_Y
Great news that this one is up an running. Definitely will improve my charging plan when visiting family in the area. Looking forward to the other Pasadena and Arcadia locations too.
Less than 3 months from permit issue until open. Seems mighty quick. Is that normal for new stations these days?

Great news that this one is up an running. Definitely will improve my charging plan when visiting family in the area. Looking forward to the other Pasadena and Arcadia locations too.
Less than 3 months from permit issue until open. Seems mighty quick. Is that normal for new stations these days?
Used it a couple times last week. Very busy. Saw one verbal altercation between two drivers over a spot.

I've been told that this station is being reconfigured for Ford EVs and other. 10 of the chargers have been "out of order" for weeks. Has anyone been here recently and can confirm what is happeneing here? It used to be my favorite location, but when I went her a few weeks ago, half the chargers were coned off and there were a line of cars waiting for the remaining chargers.

This facility has been repaired and out of order at least 3 times over the past few months. Always the same chargers and roughly half of them at a time. As of 3/22/24, about 10 chargers down again. Same ones. Most are taped off, but a few have the cables looped over the top. Some of the chargers that are working are charging at a reduced speed. There's something more complicated going on here - maybe a few defective equipment cabinet? With this facility down, it crowds all the nearby chargers.