Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA (LIVE 26 Nov 2019, 24 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's lonely here at 3am...
IMG_20191215_030932.jpg

The DCFC units are all lit. It looks very eerie at this hour, but that could also be the green tinted parking lot lights. ;)
IMG_20191215_031722.jpg

Reactions: Acps110
The coffee shops aren't even open yet at that hour. Very peaceful if you happen to be a morning person, or maybe a late, late night person :)

RT
As you mentioned in previous posts, the exit gate on Marengo was offline in the open position, and the ticket slot was taped over, so I kept the entrance ticket from Arroyo as a souvenir.

The supercharger still seems to be free. No credit card charges and no loss of referral charging miles.

Another picture of the city DCFC row, now with better lighting and white balance™.
IMG_20191215_030913.jpg

The usage numbers are showing two more in use than are actually being used. I exited this morning about 7:15am out the Arroyo gate, no one on duty, and the new credit card machine for payment was still covered with cardboard.

Also, still seems to be no charge for Supercharging.

RT

Last edited:
When following the nav off the 210 freeway to this charger, it directed me south on Marengo, right on Colorado, left on Arroyo, then it suggested a seemingly illegal left turn across a double-yellow line island into the Arroyo entrance.

Perhaps a safer way to enter is to continue south on Marengo past the parking structure, turn right on Del Mar, then right again on Arroyo. Then you can enter the structure with a right turn.

When following the nav off the 210 freeway to this charger, it directed me south on Marengo, right on Colorado, left on Arroyo, then it suggested a seemingly illegal left turn across a double-yellow line island into the Arroyo entrance.

Perhaps a safer way to enter is to continue south on Marengo past the parking structure, turn right on Del Mar, then right again on Arroyo. Then you can enter the structure with a right turn.

Or continue south on Marengo past Colorado, then use the entrance on Marengo (right turn).

As long as you exit from the Arroyo side (after hours) you don't have to pay.

• Informative
Reactions: TerranApart
Well, it finally happened today. All 24 stalls were being used at the same time, at 2pm no less! Time for Tesla and the City to start planning for the next 24 Supercharger stalls to get dropped in :)

IMG_20191226_141428.jpg

18 of the City DCFC's are now also open. The two handicapped stalls are still roped off. You can even see a Bolt plugged in behind the Teslas, and a guy in a Model 3 so desperate he is trying to use one of the City DCFCs.

Here is a shot of the Bolt charging:

IMG_20191226_141255.jpg