Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Paso Robles, CA - Golden Hill Road (LIVE, 28 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now opened, appeared on my maps this morning.

Attachments

• 37842A76-8F5A-4A89-B37B-7B7A46FFA334.jpeg
    37842A76-8F5A-4A89-B37B-7B7A46FFA334.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 172
Nice, pretty sure I can make it in my new to me S75 but it would be close. I'm a pretty efficient driver and it would be about 190 miles from the Bay Area. I've been averaging about 270 wh/mi in mixed driving.

Once the Greenfield location opens that would be ideal for me when traveling to SLO.

Nice, pretty sure I can make it in my new to me S75 but it would be close. I'm a pretty efficient driver and it would be about 190 miles from the Bay Area. I've been averaging about 270 wh/mi in mixed driving.

Once the Greenfield location opens that would be ideal for me when traveling to SLO.

Till then, you always have Salinas as a 'go to' on the way to add a few extra miles. But Paso Robles definitely removes SLO as necessary for you.

Has anyone gotten 250 kW from any of the charging spots there? When I was there last month, the car was around 40% and it only charged at 75 kW. One lady who was charging a MY came over and asked me which one is 250 kW? I told her I have no idea and I am too lazy to move to find out! I don't see any label or sign around telling you which ones are 250.