Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Paso Robles, CA - Golden Hill Road (LIVE 4 Sep 2020, 28 V3 stalls)

notfilc

Nov 18, 2015
Cupertino, CA
Now opened, appeared on my maps this morning.

Attachments

• 37842A76-8F5A-4A89-B37B-7B7A46FFA334.jpeg
    37842A76-8F5A-4A89-B37B-7B7A46FFA334.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 94

goldengate

May 9, 2018
san rafael,ca
It's strange that this early on a Friday it's already pretty full... I wonder if all the stations are actually open and energized? Has anyone been by this one to check it out since activation?
IMG_7186.jpg

jeffy1021

Apr 20, 2017
SF Bay Area
Nice, pretty sure I can make it in my new to me S75 but it would be close. I'm a pretty efficient driver and it would be about 190 miles from the Bay Area. I've been averaging about 270 wh/mi in mixed driving.

Once the Greenfield location opens that would be ideal for me when traveling to SLO.

smartypnz

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2013
Monterey Peninsula
Nice, pretty sure I can make it in my new to me S75 but it would be close. I'm a pretty efficient driver and it would be about 190 miles from the Bay Area. I've been averaging about 270 wh/mi in mixed driving.

Once the Greenfield location opens that would be ideal for me when traveling to SLO.

Till then, you always have Salinas as a 'go to' on the way to add a few extra miles. But Paso Robles definitely removes SLO as necessary for you.

jdbx

Jun 25, 2018
Pleasant Hill
I stopped and charged at this station about 1:30 PM on Labor Day. I'd say only maybe ⅓-½ of the stalls were in use, which was impressive for mid-day on a holiday weekend travel day.

• Informative
Reactions: Jazz3D

ecarfan

Sep 21, 2013
West Vancouver, British Columbia
I like that layout: when towing I could use the end stalls to charge without unhitching if they are not in use and there is no one parked in the two general parking stalls adjacent to them. My 17 ft trailer won’t block the aisle behind it.

Reactions: smartypnz

Need

Nov 22, 2017
SoCal
Has anyone gotten 250 kW from any of the charging spots there? When I was there last month, the car was around 40% and it only charged at 75 kW. One lady who was charging a MY came over and asked me which one is 250 kW? I told her I have no idea and I am too lazy to move to find out! I don't see any label or sign around telling you which ones are 250.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC