Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Paso Robles, CA - Golden Hill Road (LIVE 4 Sep 2020, 28 V3 stalls)

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Has anyone gotten 250 kW from any of the charging spots there? When I was there last month, the car was around 40% and it only charged at 75 kW. One lady who was charging a MY came over and asked me which one is 250 kW? I told her I have no idea and I am too lazy to move to find out! I don't see any label or sign around telling you which ones are 250.
They’re all 250, but you’re only going to get 250 under optimal conditions (your car, the weather, site utilisation, maybe grid capacity too)

Limited

Sep 4, 2016
Los Angeles
As stated above. I got close on my last visit but it was 44 degree F outside. As with any V3 supercharger, precondition and arrive with low state of charge to get the maximum rates. For reference, on this visit I arrived with 8 miles of range remaining.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-182043_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-182043_Gallery.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 22

Need

Nov 22, 2017
SoCal
They’re all 250, but you’re only going to get 250 under optimal conditions (your car, the weather, site utilisation, maybe grid capacity too)

It was around 55 degree in the middle of a sunny day. I think my car was pre-conditioned as I set the charger as my destination from Monterey. The site was about 25% full and there wasn't any car anywhere near me. I was getting like 74.x kW the entire time.

smartypnz

Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2013
Monterey Peninsula
Has anyone gotten 250 kW from any of the charging spots there? When I was there last month, the car was around 40% and it only charged at 75 kW. One lady who was charging a MY came over and asked me which one is 250 kW? I told her I have no idea and I am too lazy to move to find out! I don't see any label or sign around telling you which ones are 250.
The white ones that say TESLA on the top

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC