Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Peachtree Corners, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahh . That maths makes sense now .

Btw I did a quick visit to the location. Seems that word is already out about this location . There were 3 ( 2 M3 and one MS) charging there.
I was able to plug in to the station next to the column. I have Model 3 Lemur.

Speed was nothing to write home about becuase of cold battery. Battery was 17-18°C. Hence got low speeds (around 200Amps)

Attachments

• IMG_20201204_202909.jpg
    IMG_20201204_202909.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20201204_202849.jpg
    IMG_20201204_202849.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20201204_203231.jpg
    IMG_20201204_203231.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Acps110 and MarcoRP
Also EA opened another DCFC location at sugarloaf mills mall. Nice and planned set up. There are 4 stations. And each facing opposite. Hence reduced chance of a charging car blocking other spot.
I think 3CCS (150kW) cabinets + 1 CCS/Chandemo.
The green lights on the stations looks stunning in dark.

The city's press release on the chargers:
News | Peachtree Corners, GA

Twelve Tesla V3 Superchargers are now operational at the plaza and four universal charging stations, two 350 kW chargers and two 150 kW chargers, will go live in the new year. By early January, the plaza will be capable of charging all types of EV models. This plaza will be one of the largest public charging facilities in the state of Georgia and the largest in metro Atlanta.

Had dinner at Lazy Dog (right up the hill through the garage), which is one of our favorites and go often. The chargers were empty when we got there, and only 1 when we left. I didn't need to charge since I live near by and charge at home.

For folks traveling and using this and are hungry, I HIGHLY recommend Lazy Dog...and you can take your dog there (outdoors only) while you eat. And you can order a meal for you dog too :)

Reactions: dc121gw
I thought the site might get minimal use due to being inconvenient for long distance traffic travelling on I-85. I drove by on Sunday night. There were 7 people charging, 6 of whom were away from their cars, possibly patronizing the businesses in the Town Center. Looks like a good move by the city to facilitate this charging installation.

I thought the site might get minimal use due to being inconvenient for long distance traffic travelling on I-85. I drove by on Sunday night. There were 7 people charging, 6 of whom were away from their cars, possibly patronizing the businesses in the Town Center. Looks like a good move by the city to facilitate this charging installation.
.....but if they had put Urban SCs they would keep them patronizing 2x as long.:eek:

Or they could have left the Chargepoint stations and kept them patronizing 6x as long. Assuming you could get anybody to stop for them, other than older generation Leafs. Most of the visitors to those spots were Tesla owners camping on them as reserved parking, without charging.

I think it is good that Tesla is committing to v3 Superchargers on new installations. Hopefully there will be more sites opening up in the metro area. East of downtown, and east Cobb would be a good choices for future sites.