Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pecos, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are the two utility poles. Maybe Oak Tree Inn?
upload_2018-5-23_16-17-53.png

@BlueShift

Flying J Travel Center, 100 E Pinehurst St, Pecos, TX 79772
No, I think @BlueShift is premature. This is just a utility site survey. Lots of these have been done that never resulted in a supercharger being built. We should have evidence of a building permit to show “permit” status, or actual construction to show construction status. Otherwise it clutters up the site with speculation that isn’t accurate (such as the permit icon for Research Blvd. in Austin that never happened and was recently removed)

• Informative
Reactions: tmoz
No, I think @BlueShift is premature. This is just a utility site survey. Lots of these have been done that never resulted in a supercharger being built. We should have evidence of a building permit to show “permit” status, or actual construction to show construction status. Otherwise it clutters up the site with speculation that isn’t accurate (such as the permit icon for Research Blvd. in Austin that never happened and was recently removed)

This look at little more specific than others. And this one's digging (dig deeper than 16" is Y) where others have been N. But maybe that's just because the lines are buried.

(This permit also has the 100 E Pinehurst St address (which is the Flying J) very and somewhat comically wrong.)

This look at little more specific than others. And this one's digging (dig deeper than 16" is Y) where others have been N. But maybe that's just because the lines are buried.

(This permit also has the 100 E Pinehurst St address (which is the Flying J) very and somewhat comically wrong.)
It would be very cool if the Flying J chain decided they will all have superchargers. I thought Musk said there was a deal with some chain, but I haven't heard talk of that lately. That would be a game changer in the SC ramp up.

I wonder if the ElectrifyAmerica.com project will complete before this and or Ft Stockton. This area seems to have a problem with power. Maybe Tesla can swing a smaller Urban Super Charger ,they seem to complete and go much faster. 60-70 kW is better than nothing right now.