Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pembina, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should note that the Tim Horton's at Morris has a J1772 charger on the south wall now. this is 50km (30mi) south of Winnipeg and only 45km (27 mi) north of Pembina and the border , making the trip less of a leap of faith than before. there is at least this emergency option.

I should note that the Tim Horton's at Morris has a J1772 charger on the south wall now. this is 50km (30mi) south of Winnipeg and only 45km (27 mi) north of Pembina and the border , making the trip less of a leap of faith than before. there is at least this emergency option.
I see this L2 mentioned in the Fargo thread. But does anyone know if or when construction starts at Pembina. Can someone stop in Pembina and get a photo?

• Helpful
Reactions: Hillel
I'm not going to promise anything, but I'm heading up to Winnipeg this weekend. If the Moorhead CHAdeMO is still down, I'm almost certainly going through Bemidji and crossing at Tolstoi, but I might come back through Pembina. If I get a chance to do so, I'll stop by and take a look.

We were there about 3 weeks ago, didn't look carefully but quick look did not show any signs of work - Again, I too don't expect any activity until we see progress in the rest of North Dakota. A number of sites along I94, as mentioned, have conduits and bases installed, waiting for wires and electrical equipment (and pedestals). They have not even begun digging to the 12-foot-high snow pile at the location in Grand Forks, and expect that to be done first.

I'm not going to promise anything, but I'm heading up to Winnipeg this weekend. If the Moorhead CHAdeMO is still down, I'm almost certainly going through Bemidji and crossing at Tolstoi, but I might come back through Pembina. If I get a chance to do so, I'll stop by and take a look.
By the way there are free 14-50 plugs in Roseau in a public city park. I did 240v 32a there.