Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Peoria, IL - N Sheridan Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see you were at 80+kw in the photo, but what did you max out at?
Cold pack and highish SoC (For V3 to really make a difference)...Arrived at 34% and peaked at 142kW.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 10.30.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 10.30.18 PM.png
    840.8 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: Big Earl and rhuber
@jessebkr87 Thanks for helping update the plugshare location info.
No problem! I had initially entered a location as “coming soon” a few weeks ago. PlugShare changed it so it wouldn’t show up as a Supercharger. I reported it as open on Tuesday to them.

This morning someone else added the Supercharger again as a new open location and it went through, but PlugShare has since removed it and updated my original entry with the info shown in this screenshot.

If you try to add a Supercharger from the desktop site, it actually requests that you don’t do it, as PlugShare does it when Tesla updates their website. You’d think they would show that alert in the app too, but I guess not.

You can view the location I added here (it will stay the way it is until PlugShare updates it when Tesla officially adds it to their site).

They did kindly move the map illustration photo that the person made on the new listing today to the original listing.

C3E4B25A-D45A-4266-AAC7-5FC35AABD213.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: petergy
This was my first EVER SC stop Saturday June 5 on the way home with the brand new Y. Looked like it was fairly recently opened? fresh grass, cones in the way. I moved them for others trying to get in.

Worked fine. There were 5 of us using them, I feel like I saw 180ish KWh?(i stopped watching and was hanging out looking at the other cars lol) it was done in under 15 minutes. from about 60-90%-we stopped just to try it and have more juice to play when we got home.

This was my first EVER SC stop Saturday June 5 on the way home with the brand new Y. Looked like it was fairly recently opened? fresh grass, cones in the way. I moved them for others trying to get in.

Worked fine. There were 5 of us using them, I feel like I saw 180ish KWh?(i stopped watching and was hanging out looking at the other cars lol) it was done in under 15 minutes. from about 60-90%-we stopped just to try it and have more juice to play when we got home.
Peoria opened at the end of March, so it's been open a little over two months. I've not been there yet so no idea whether the cones are typically there to prevent general parking in the spots.

Reactions: Peelz