Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Perry, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called the building department of the City of Perry and got some information and a permit number. Everything is in preliminary stages for permitting.
The permit number is 20-275 and the location will be at the Huddle House/Citgo gas station located at 2717 South Byron Butler Parkway, Perry, Fl 32348.
This is a few blocks away from the Hampton Inn which already has 2 destination chargers.

Attachments

• FCB23E69-9832-4CA4-8235-3AD2C7DF3E95.png
    FCB23E69-9832-4CA4-8235-3AD2C7DF3E95.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 470
I called the building department of the City of Perry and got some information and a permit number. Everything is in preliminary stages for permitting.
The permit number is 20-275 and the location will be at the Huddle House/Citgo gas station located at 2717 South Byron Butler Parkway, Perry, Fl 32348.
This is a few blocks away from the Hampton Inn which already has 2 destination chargers.
Great detective work!

Larry

Reactions: xkctr8se
Is this good enough for a permit marker on supercharge.info? @MarcoRP

Been a while since this update. Are you up to checking in with your contact again?
Always a balance between bugging someone and staying informed (or maybe we're just nosy :))

Perry, FL

Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-19, US-27, US-98
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-19

To: Atlanta, GA - 292.3 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Bristol, TN - 624.5 miles

US-27

To: Tallahassee, FL - 62.3 miles
Diversion: 5.4 miles
To: Columbus, GA - 230.3 miles

US-98

To: Crystal River, FL - 111.6 miles
Diversion: 0 miles
To: Lakeland, FL - 188.5 miles

Another filler on US Numbered Highways.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with connecting Cape Canaveral, FL to Panama City Beach, FL on a shorter route that would require less charging than taking Interstates.