Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Perth ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s on the in car navigation now.

And in the app as well

Screenshot_20200729-081802_Tesla.jpg

This is excellent. I am planning a trip from Toronto up to Chateau Montebello in mid August and then a couple of days at Kenauk Nature resort. I thought I would have to take the conventional 401 - Belleville - Kingston etc. route, but I just checked ABRP and it looks like I can do a straight shot from home to the Perth SC (about 313 km), charge up there and then go up to Montebello. Should be more scenic than the 401 and cutting across. ( I guess the only issue is if I am way heavy or way too fast the only place to bail out along the way is Ottawa) but should be able to do straight to Perth with not much drama.
You may also be able to top up at Nepean as well by the time you do that trip. :)

Mine still doesn't show. Am I the only one? My friend's didn't show yesterday, but his shows today. Mine doesn't show on my phones nor my vehicle. I suppose I could still charge there, but won't know how many stalls are available nor will I be able to precondition my battery on the way there until this station actually shows up in my car.
I’m not seeing it in app or in the car nav. I’ll be driving past it in a couple hours (in my ICE so I can’t test it) and I’ll send a sit rep on what I see.

I also went to Perth yesterday for visit. Really enjoyed the shops downtown. Goes to show that putting in a supercharger can bring in more for a town than just pass through traffic.i would not have gone if not for the supercharger.

The supercharger itself is a great location and seems to be heavily used already. There were 3 of us once and another pulled in as I was leaving. Earlier, the app said 5 stalls were in use.

While there i took a quick spin out to Balderson for the cheesy store and saw a white model 3 charging. Perhaps that was Cohix. It was mid afternoon.