Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Peterborough, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stalls are lit up and things look energized! I didn't attempt to plug in and see if it's live, as they still have the stalls wrapped up with plastic. Fence is down though so should be any day now!
IMG_0960.jpg

I also see it in Nav! Going to do the full HWY 7 route Ottawa - Toronto this weekend and hit Perth/Peterborough for the first time!

Please report back and/or check in on plug share.
I have been excitedly waiting for this supercharger to open up the Ottawa to Wasaga Beach route for family visits. There was no feasible route to use in my X prior to this one.

Interesting that the official name from @corywright 's picture of the screen shows the "Lansdowne St West" as part of the title - which suggests another SC coming to the area?

(On writing this, it occurred to me that I know I've said this on a few other locations, but haven't actually followed up to see if that's what actually happens)

• Informative
Reactions: 5JMJ
On the flip side, how does the car know what the terrain will be and how fast you’ll be driving with a 50% SoC
Exactly why I stick to percentage. I may have a cargo box on the roof, bikes on the trailer hitch, or a heavy right foot, all factors rendering the km gauge pretty useless. Better use the km from the energy graph in those cases, as it adapts to your real time consumption to give you a more lucid picture of the range you have left.

a)Charged there yesterday. Still wrapping on most of the stalls.
b)re #52 above -what is there to do? Canoe Museum & Peterborough Lift Locks (largest in the world). Go on a non-rainy day & bring a picnic lunch. You'll want to see some boats go through. There is also a display centre which with Covid I do not know if it is open but bring you mask just in case.

Interesting that the official name from @corywright 's picture of the screen shows the "Lansdowne St West" as part of the title - which suggests another SC coming to the area?

(On writing this, it occurred to me that I know I've said this on a few other locations, but haven't actually followed up to see if that's what actually happens)
My guess is that a new Supercharger may not be imminent, but that they are now 'future-proofing' their naming so that they don't have to make name changes to the original Supercharger for clarity a few years down the road.

plan to check out peterborugh super charger this weekend from Toronto. Would love to charger and drive up more north to see fall colors. Can my model 3 SR+ do a round trip between peterborugh and kawartha highlands provincial park?
According to Google, it is a nice drive of only 69 klicks one-way. A round trip should be no problem in any Tesla, even with some driving around.

Last edited: