Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Philadelphia, PA - Church Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, that is a very low VIN for the East Coast. Good going! I registered the first day at the showroom and I am 7xxxx but I was not an S owner.

Indeed I* made an in-store, pre-reveal reservation with current owner preference so got one of the first truck loads in the state.

*And by I made I mean someone pretended to be my husband and made it in his name while he and I were literally on an airplane flying to LA for the reveal party. I was so convinced it would be a hit I didn’t want to risk not being early in the waiting list. I claimed at the time there would be 50k reservations. Some said I was crazy. Those people were wrong. Well over 100k by the end of that night. There was a live ticker on a screen at the event. CA39E479-4D3D-46A2-A294-A54534454F6D.jpeg

Reactions: Big Earl
Not on today. There are likely a few more steps. PECO turns on. The electrical contractor I assume turns it on. Tesla tests and signs off.

If ever there was a job at Tesla I were qualified for, managing the supercharger installations and contractors would closest match my background. :)

Just charged.

Excellent location in Royal Farms.
(24hrs/QuickFood/Bathrooms).
“World famous chicken and fresh kitchen”. 😆

About a 50ft walk to entrance. Uncovered.

Location wise.
Easy on/off highway and bridge to NJ.

V3. 250kw
Hard to tell if working well as I’m highly charged but seems to be from other posts here. Would love to hear more experiences with low SoC.

1 trailer pull in charger. 👍🏻

Would recommend approaching from Highway ONLY, limiting driving through rough neighborhoods.
The potholes will swallow cars and the graffiti and disrepair everywhere is NOT encouraging.

Attachments

• 2BC13029-3DD7-464C-92AB-1955CC18C1FE.jpeg
    2BC13029-3DD7-464C-92AB-1955CC18C1FE.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 65
  • F00CB751-A565-4189-A430-07AB956C8139.jpeg
    F00CB751-A565-4189-A430-07AB956C8139.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 45
Would recommend approaching from Highway ONLY, limiting driving through rough neighborhoods.
The potholes will swallow cars and the graffiti and disrepair everywhere is NOT encouraging.
As stated in the original post to this thread, It is an industrial strip in between two working class neighborhoods that I and most of my family live in; along with many good and decent Philadelphians. The construction and pothole complaints are valid but temporary.