Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Phoenix, AZ - E Mayo Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is installing a 20-bay supercharger at 7000 E Mayo Blvd (Scottsdale 101 Shopping Mall). There should already be signs of construction if anybody local wants to take pictures?
All the info seems to match with what I found on the permit, except for the fact that the Supercharger is under construction. I'll wait for pictures to confirm

Permit.jpg

Reactions: mociaf9
Wow. I was hoping for one near 87 and the 202. Or Shea and the 87. We really need a SC at the bottom of the big climb up to Payson and the rim.
From Chander, Gilbert, East Mesa, Queen Creek, etc., it is under 100 miles to Payson, which is a pretty comfortable stretch from the East Valley. For any others in Central Phonix or the West Valley, the soon to be opened supercharger at the 101/Shea will provide an option to juice up if you've spent a decent amount of energy just getting through the Phx metro area. For Teslas in the East Valley, a supercharger in Globe would be more helpful as it would open a second route to the White Mountains.

Reactions: Big Ike
From Chander, Gilbert, East Mesa, Queen Creek, etc., it is under 100 miles to Payson, which is a pretty comfortable stretch from the East Valley. For any others in Central Phonix or the West Valley, the soon to be opened supercharger at the 101/Shea will provide an option to juice up if you've spent a decent amount of energy just getting through the Phx metro area. For Teslas in the East Valley, a supercharger in Globe would be more helpful as it would open a second route to the White Mountains.
It’s under a hundred miles, but with the elevation gain its close to 150 range miles. In the summer, I live in Pine, ~15mi from Payson. I could just barely do a round trip, but no margin. If the SC at shea/101 was at shea/87 instead it would be perfect for anyone commuting from that area to The Valley. And people do commute. Having said that, the SC‘s going up in the east valley will be a big help.

And yes, I’ve been hoping for an SC in Globe for a few years now. Thanks!

Reactions: DeepBlueMN