Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Phoenix, AZ - North 19th Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't say that's the most needed or convenient location, but hopefully takes some strain off of Biltmore? Every SuperCharger is a good SuperCharger in my book!

Keep them coming, let's get a few more up and running before SuperBowl week and March Spring Training so me and my fellow Telsa Uber/Lyft drivers can work nonstop and make 2-4K a week.
Biltmore is a nightmare. Thankfully I’m up by the Mayo one, but there is a huge concentration up here when Biltmore is far above its capacity continuously. This charger was needed months ago.

Biltmore is a nightmare. Thankfully I’m up by the Mayo one, but there is a huge concentration up here when Biltmore is far above its capacity continuously. This charger was needed months ago.
Biltmore SC *is* *a* *nightmare* - and I believe there are still plans to raze all of the old retails buildings, except Macy's (that land is still owned by them), build more parking garages to the east of the existing ones, on top of where that supercharger is, and keep moving west from the LA Fitness with buildings that will increase in height as they get closer to 24th street... another set of buildings along Camelback as well... first floor retail/services/restaurants, and less and less retail it seems. Mostly rental housing, some condos, and a hotel. All parking garages from 24th street to the far east end. That mall does terribly, a large number of stores only pay net sales, don't have a lease, and are begged to stay. However, who knows what's going to happen with the current state of the economy.... right now, it's a land play, but not the highest/best use of the land. Keep on tweeting to the Tesla charger account... there needs to be more SCs in central Phoenix, and they need to be 250kw. I think around 44th north or south of the 202 makes sense, where people split to get downtown, to Tempe, to Scottsdale... and perhaps around 35th and I-10... and SR 51 and Shea... and I-10 and 202 (Wild Horse Pass or Ray?) the fact that these are 12 stallers is indicative of several more locations - and coming soon IMO. When you see just 12, I think you'll see these much closer to each other... it's about time, Phoenix has been neglected. Would love to see another in Flagstaff, so please, please tweet about Flagstaff, ours is terrrrrrible up here - rarely averages above 57kw.

Reactions: pilotSteve
I wouldn't say that's the most needed or convenient location, but hopefully takes some strain off of Biltmore? Every SuperCharger is a good SuperCharger in my book!

Keep them coming, let's get a few more up and running before SuperBowl week and March Spring Training so me and my fellow Telsa Uber/Lyft drivers can work nonstop and make 2-4K a week.
It'll be absolutely wonderful for me - I have a home in Flagstaff and one in the Roosevelt District... pretty perfect for me... would still love to see one downtown somewhere... like off of 7th Street and I-10, or 7th Avenue and I-10... I'd jump for joy.

Sorry for all those replies above, but when I saw that blue dot on the map with 250kw chargers, I felt the greatest sense of joy... man oh man, how this is going to be incredible for me, driving from downtown Phoenix to downtown Flagstaff. It's going to shave so much time off of my life. 250kw compared to my go-to in New River at 150kw is a huge jump in speed... I think it'll cut my charging time in half... and when staying in Phoenix and going here instead of Biltmore, it'll be fantastic. It'll take me 5-10 minutes less in each direction to get to Christown than Biltmore... and charging at 250kw or an average of 200ish compared to an average of 50kw-ish to 90% will take soooooooo much less time for me... I've sat at Biltmore and waited 5-15 minutes for a charger, then just sat there for 60-80 minutes to get a full charge on my Model X Long-Range Plus... I'm hoping it'll take me 10-20 less time driving there, 5-10 minutes less waiting, 45-60 less charging... that's 60 to 90 minutes or so les for me when I'm about to go all the way back to Flagstaff, or just getting back into town... so happy, so happy, so happy.... now just to get another location in Flagstaff.... man it's the worst.

Sorry for all those replies above, but when I saw that blue dot on the map with 250kw chargers, I felt the greatest sense of joy... man oh man, how this is going to be incredible for me, driving from downtown Phoenix to downtown Flagstaff. It's going to shave so much time off of my life. 250kw compared to my go-to in New River at 150kw is a huge jump in speed... I think it'll cut my charging time in half... and when staying in Phoenix and going here instead of Biltmore, it'll be fantastic. It'll take me 5-10 minutes less in each direction to get to Christown than Biltmore... and charging at 250kw or an average of 200ish compared to an average of 50kw-ish to 90% will take soooooooo much less time for me... I've sat at Biltmore and waited 5-15 minutes for a charger, then just sat there for 60-80 minutes to get a full charge on my Model X Long-Range Plus... I'm hoping it'll take me 10-20 less time driving there, 5-10 minutes less waiting, 45-60 less charging... that's 60 to 90 minutes or so les for me when I'm about to go all the way back to Flagstaff, or just getting back into town... so happy, so happy, so happy.... now just to get another location in Flagstaff.... man it's the worst.
Yea agree. All new locations are 250 so they will all be a big help one way or the other. We also need new ones on the 1-17 up to Flag since the current ones are all slower as well as Flag proper. There is the EA station in Flag by the east side Walmart which we now have access to via a CCS adapter (at just 31 cents, cheaper than an SC), but as we all know, it's often broken, full, or a total hassle getting the stall to work.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
Here you go.

Attachments

• 20221031_102128.jpg
    20221031_102128.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 20221031_102141.jpg
    20221031_102141.jpg
    711.4 KB · Views: 142