Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pickering ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok Here are some photos. Been waiting a while for this one and happy to have found it! Looks like this is going to be a fairly big one as well with parking spots on both sides. I think it is at least a 10 plug location as there appears to be 5 spots on both sides of the shed location with two pull in type spots.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Actually I think it is 20 now that I do the count again. I will go back over the next couple of days and check it out again. It is set up so that cars can park on either side of the bank and it appears that would make 20 counting the two drive in spots. Great size if you ask me. On my trip to Wisconsin this past summer I don't think I saw one that big.

Actually I think it is 20 now that I do the count again. I will go back over the next couple of days and check it out again. It is set up so that cars can park on either side of the bank and it appears that would make 20 counting the two drive in spots. Great size if you ask me. On my trip to Wisconsin this past summer I don't think I saw one that big.
How many white cabinets or wooden crates that say "DC Supercharger" did you see?

Ok Here are some photos. Been waiting a while for this one and happy to have found it! Looks like this is going to be a fairly big one as well with parking spots on both sides. I think it is at least a 10 plug location as there appears to be 5 spots on both sides of the shed location with two pull in type spots.View attachment 263612
Why three different photos in three different comments? Are you trying to get three times as many likes?

• Disagree
Reactions: Drone Flyer
I wonder if this is a good spot? Pickering is the only SC scheduled east of Toronto until Port Hope. I think it would have been better about 6km farther east at Thickson Rd in Whitby. The reason is that that would allow folks who are bypassing Toronto to charge before they take Hwy 412 north to Hwy407 to completely bypass Toronto (although I guess they could use the Markham SC). There will be one in Scarberia next year which will be presumably on the 401 only a few km West of Pickering. And presuming that the Pickering airport gets built then this would make it easier for folks to charge on their way to/from the Pickering airport, assuming that 412/407 would be the way to get to the Pickering airport.

Ok so I haven't been a big poster on here before so the picture thing is just from inexperience. I didn't even know you get likes for things :) anyways I went back last night just for more fun and counted 10 white cabinets. Also counted the conduit coming out of the ground and it looks like 20 to me. Posting one picture everyday sounds like a lot of fun to me too!