Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pickering ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
16 stalls as of now, construction worker said 4 more to put up for a total of 20.

Attachments

• 764EABA3-FA35-42BB-9F77-8DD38FBA9BED.jpeg
    764EABA3-FA35-42BB-9F77-8DD38FBA9BED.jpeg
    610.6 KB · Views: 108
  • AE595407-FCA7-4420-80CA-2D16E429A6C1.jpeg
    AE595407-FCA7-4420-80CA-2D16E429A6C1.jpeg
    609.6 KB · Views: 103
was on the 401 yesterday in the area and stopped by. Pretty incredible to see 20 superchargers in one spot! Massive. The location however isn't super ideal...

1. leaving is a pain. No left turn. So to get back to teh 401 you have to go away from it for a couple of blocks...then either doa uturn at a busy intersection or turn, then pull off and turn around. Or go to the next exit.
2. no fast food close to the superchargers. There's a Sobey's I think an LCBO and a few other businesses so you can certainly kill some time. Not a great spot to stop for breakfast or something though if you're an east ender commuting in to the city etc. I think the nearest food place would be a 200-300 meter walk which isn't the end of the world, but it's only a restaurant. I didn't really spend a ton of time looking around so I could be wrong.

An update on the new 20-stall site at Brock Road and Kingston Road in Pickering Ontario. It is only 1 minute off the 401 HWY and in a large outdoor mall with restaurants and stores; good location, I think. I asked the workers if they had a projected operational date; however, they did not. They looked like tyhe wiring will be finished tomorrow; however, it maybe another 2-3 weeks before the inspections are complete and the Utility company gets it going; that's the timeframe that I saw in Quebec City (Lavis).
Pickering Supercharger.jpg

Take it easy man! The discussion is still centred around Superchargers in the GTA.
" I also noticed a lot of construction in the parking lot of the Loblaws downtown and Queens Quay and Jarvis. I was exiting the highway on my way into the office so I didn't have time to take a closer look."

Last I checked, this thread was only for Pickering!
The mod originally had Eastern Canada Superchargers and Western Canada Superchargers. Then people started complaining it wasn't detailed enough so he capitulated and made separate threads for each location. Now it looks like you want to go back to a general thread on Superchargers. You can't have it both ways.

" I also noticed a lot of construction in the parking lot of the Loblaws downtown and Queens Quay and Jarvis. I was exiting the highway on my way into the office so I didn't have time to take a closer look."

Last I checked, this thread was only for Pickering!
The mod originally had Eastern Canada Superchargers and Western Canada Superchargers. Then people started complaining it wasn't detailed enough so he capitulated and made separate threads for each location. Now it looks like you want to go back to a general thread on Superchargers. You can't have it both ways.

I don't want any online beef with you @Drone Flyer. Besides you seemed like a nice guy when I met you in traffic on the 410 a couple months ago. All I'm saying is this is just a forum. Its designed for commentary and discussion. I'll create a thread called "Future Toronto Area Superchargers" for people to speculate on. Now you take it easy and enjoy that P75D.