Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Pins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Radlaw

Charles
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2018
San Diego California
Can the Supercharger Pins on the display be removed and re-inserted? Unless I need to get a charge, I prefer not to see all the red pins scattered over the screen with numbers in them. If and when I need to get charged, then I would like to display them.

If you’re talking about SuperCharger locations (pins), tap the screen once and you’ll see three icons on the bottom right, top one is the map, then traffic, then SuperChargers. Tap the supercharger icon and that’ll turn’em on/off

Reactions: byeLT4
If you’re talking about SuperCharger locations (pins), tap the screen once and you’ll see three icons on the bottom right, top one is the map, then traffic, then SuperChargers. Tap the supercharger icon and that’ll turn’em on/off

I think that just turns off them being navigation points. If you scroll out or around on the map they will still show.

Can the Supercharger Pins on the display be removed and re-inserted? Unless I need to get a charge, I prefer not to see all the red pins scattered over the screen with numbers in them. If and when I need to get charged, then I would like to display them.
Just press the nav screen, click the lighting bolt icon on the right...they disappear.

Reactions: puckpurnell
Yuck. Not sure how anyone can be okay with all the red numbers.

Attachments

• EB01189D-A7BB-46A6-B83A-637E41F123EB.jpeg
    EB01189D-A7BB-46A6-B83A-637E41F123EB.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Funny
Reactions: SigNC