Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Plattsburgh NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Site as of May 5th.
13139311_10156884919580554_939419271929979596_n.jpg

It's kind of sad that Silicon Valley companies still don't get how things are done here in New York State. It's pay to play boys and girls.

Unfortunately until they understand we will continue to have no Uber, no Tesla expansion... And no fire department raffles.

Thanks Eric Schneiderman!

I hope for our quebec friends that Tesla caves to local business practices or this thing isn't getting done for another month or two.

I have been waiting for this Supercharger for over a year to make my regular trips Montreal-NY easier but I would rather wait another two months (and drive slower or detour to S Burlington) than caving in to the "local business practices of pay to play"! Paying would only reinforce this wrong way of doing businesses IMHO.

Reactions: shelbri
Any first hand info on whether this station is open? As of this moment, it is showing up on supercharge.info, but not on Plugshare. It is also not on the Tesla supercharger map yet either, and, as I previously posted, it is not in the Navigation database.