Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pleasant Prairie, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today we stopped by and charged at the Pleasant Prairie SC on the way home. It was a very pleasant experience, and I thought this SC location deserves its own dedicated thread.

It's located off I-41/94 at the Pleasant Prairie outlet mall. The SCs are physically across from the Double Tree hotel parking lot. It appears to be a pretty busy outlet mall (Welcome To Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets® - A Shopping Center In Pleasant Prairie, WI - A Simon Property). We arrived around 3:40 PM on the Sunday afternoon. There are 8 SCs. When we first arrived, there were 2 other Teslas charging, and one SC (1A) was ICEd. I took the 1B SC. As you can see below, the fastest charge rate reached nearly 110 kW.
Screenshot_20170305-155417.png

Within about half an hour, we were the only Tesla left charging. It took about an hour and 15 minutes for our MS 90D to charge from 6% to 98%, which I'm pretty impressed by.

• Informative
Reactions: MisterT2
SOC was around 70%. I was headed to Milwaukee and then driving back to Chicago late so wanted to be sure I didn't have to charge on my way back through around 12:30 am.

Battery was not cold. I had warmed it up while plugged in in my garage and had been driving for around an hour.

No one else was plugged in and I tried two different stalls.

I live close to that one in Suburban Chicago (Northbrook).. . Well positioned for folks going up to and from Door County or Lake Geneva. . . Right across from Nike store in the outlet mall. But relatively close to the HIghland Park Service Center, so somewhat redundant. That mall is always a mess too. Must make a fortune. I pick up my car tomorrow! Yay!