Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pointe-Claire QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trois-Rivières would have had a Supercharger already, but there was a delay getting a permit last Autumn, then Winter came. It will probably be the 2nd new site in Quebec this year, unless the selected location gets changed. (The rumoured location is close to the A40, but not to the A55.
Might you think that Tesla will install a couple at the Roulez Électrique station?

The fur trappers got around back in the day. There are random French place names throughout the west.
I was thinking more of the meaning. Doesn’t it mean “bottom of the lake”?

And I was wondering, I know that north of Montreal, in the Laurentians is Montreal’s cottage country. But is there much along the Gaspé? Would a Supercharger be ever considered there? Or is Riviere du Loup it?

Last edited:
went at 10pm so not the best time for pics. no porto potty pic either.

Attachments

• 20180503_223046.jpg
    20180503_223046.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 20180503_223051.jpg
    20180503_223051.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180503_223101.jpg
    20180503_223101.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 96
Mont-Joli, where the A20 ends and the 132 divides in two should be considered before Gaspe for a Supercharger.

Gaspesie is a popular vacation spot, but is too far for weekend cottage getaways.
I was just thinking that in Ontario Tesla went nuts with Superchargers going up into cottage country with two in Barrie, and one in Huntsville and Parry Sound. So I wondered about the Gaspé area. In Québec.

Reactions: Michelx
I think in this case it just means something like "far side of the lake." "Bottom" of the lake could mean south-side, downstream (in the case of a lake with inflow and outflow), or back side/far side. It obviously isn't a town that was built underwater.

I’m not saying a 2 staller. I’m just thinking that maybe the Roulez Électrique station might be able to accommodate a couple (4+) not saying that there has to be 4 Superchargers.

3-Rivières will need to be a minimum of 10-12 stalls seeing as it'll be the only stop on the North shore between Mascouche and Quebec City for a good while I believe.

I'm regularly at Drummondville SC and it's seeing a fair amount of traffic already (especially during business hours) with 8 stalls and not one Model 3 on the road yet.