Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pomona, CA (LIVE 31 Aug 2023, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stumbled upon this construction site at my nearby WinCo Foods in the Phillips Ranch neighborhood. It might be a new supercharger location but I haven't found any information regarding it on the Tesla or City websites. It looks like construction has already started with the local contractor EVI Electric Vehicle Infrastructure. I tried checking the city website for any permits but have been unsuccessful.

Anyone have any other ideas on how to confirm what they're building here?

WinCo Foods
90 Rio Rancho Rd, Pomona, CA 91766
Google Street View

IMG_1109.jpg
IMG_1110.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg

Stumbled upon this construction site at my nearby WinCo Foods in the Phillips Ranch neighborhood. It might be a new supercharger location but I haven't found any information regarding it on the Tesla or City websites. It looks like construction has already started with the local contractor EVI Electric Vehicle Infrastructure. I tried checking the city website for any permits but have been unsuccessful.

WinCo Foods
Google Street View

View attachment 924452View attachment 924453View attachment 924454
Probably have to contact someone in the building department. I sent them a message. Also, there is a forum in the Regions section for California and another sub forum for California supercharger locations where this is more appropriate.

Moderator note: This thread was moved from the Supercharger and Charging Infrastructure forum. If it's confirmed to be a Supercharger, we'll rename it accordingly and move it to the California Supercharger Locations sub-forum.

Bruce.

WinCo Foods
Google Street View

View attachment 924452View attachment 924453View attachment 924454
Nice, if true. What lead you to believe this might be for Tesla Superchargers rather than others?

Anyone nearby this location able to swing by and provide confirmation on if thi is a Tesla supercharger build, and perhaps a picture or two if convenient?

Looks like there may have been a "foundation" inspection scheduled for 4/27/23 for this project described as Electric Vehicle Infrastructure.

Last edited:
Anyone nearby this location able to swing by and provide confirmation on if thi is a Tesla supercharger build, and perhaps a picture or two if convenient?

Looks like there may have been a "foundation" inspection scheduled for 4/27/23 for this project described as Electric Vehicle Infrastructure.
Just saw the Tesla superchargers this morning!
Didn’t get a chance to take a picture, but it’s definitely Tesla!

Moderator note: Posts in this thread describing an adjacent Supercharger site were moved to the following new thread:

Bruce.