Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Poncha Springs, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This would make it easier to ski monarch, I know they have a destination charger in the parking lot, but it's only 1 and it's a long drive from the springs.
I know Loveland and a basin recently got over a foot of snow, looking forward to ski season!

This would make it easier to ski monarch, I know they have a destination charger in the parking lot, but it's only 1 and it's a long drive from the springs.
I know Loveland and a basin recently got over a foot of snow, looking forward to ski season!
I agree about the destination charger at Monarch Ski Area. I used it twice last year but it was always a gamble that it would be available. I can't make it back to Monument, or the SC in Colo Springs without a charge in my 75D.
My Plan B was dinner in Salida and charge at the distillery. But this would make for a very long day.
I called the Monarch operations manager last year and thanked him for installing the HPWC and EVSE.

I found the Chaffee County building permit status online. It was submitted 10/3/2017. It lists the address as 6250 Hwy 285 which is the Sinclair station on US 285 in Poncha Springs
@enniplace , the chaffeecounty.org permit search is back up. I looked at all the Oct permits and a search by address. I can't find the permit you mention. What website did you use to find the permit?
Thanks.

@Solarman004 , Go to the Chaffee County Building Department website. On the left hand side, under “Department Links”, click on “Commercial Plan Review Status Report October 4”. That takes you to a a form “Commercial Submittals October 2017. At this point in time, the Tesla Charging Station is listed, second from the bottom of the form. Let me know when you find it.

480774A9-2378-4B75-B6B9-D7844CF3D944.png
Here is a snapshot of the form.

@Solarman004 , Go to the Chaffee County Building Department website. On the left hand side, under “Department Links”, click on “Commercial Plan Review Status Report October 4”. That takes you to a a form “Commercial Submittals October 2017. At this point in time, the Tesla Charging Station is listed, second from the bottom of the form. Let me know when you find it.
@enniplace, Thank you! I was looking at approved permits. This is consistent with what the Building Department told me on the phone-- the permit is under review, but not yet approved.

Reactions: gregoryg
I'm pretty sure I've found the permit for the Tesla supercharger listed on the Find Us page for Poncha Springs. It is Chaffee County building permit number 10060424, which was submitted to the county on October 3rd with a project description of Tesla Charging Station. The location is the High Valley Center at 6250 US Highway 285, which has a small store, "Pub & Grub", bike rentals, and 2 gas pumps.