Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port Huron, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit issued on April 8, 2016:

Double Tree
800 Harker St, Port Huron, Michigan,48060, USA

And yet - it was shown on Supercharge.info - as added on June 1st, in the 'Changes' tab, in-spite of the knowledge that is was permitted in April! So - know we know - the date listed in Changes - is generic and related only to the date they receive the notifications from volunteers!

Even funnier - I was just about to send the Supercharger Team a suggestion/Request - for Sarnia - just across the River, to hopefully open in 2016!

At the site now. Well under construction. Nice hotel restaurant with deck overlooking the river. Will upload pics when I get back home.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    886.4 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: Jim MacInnes
Construction equipment is cleared away. Meter is installed with an approved sticker. Tried to charge; no power to pedestals. Looks complete with the exception of one of the overhead lighting poles needing installation. Meter reads 0000... Assuming testing/certification hasn't been done yet. Should be operational very soon.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jvonbokel
Hi everyone, thanks so much for your updates. I'm planning a road trip this weekend from Princeton to north Michigan, and I'd love to pass through Canada and stop here instead of using the Ann Arbor supercharger. Anyway, please keep posting updates - they have been very helpful.

Hi everyone, thanks so much for your updates. I'm planning a road trip this weekend from Princeton to north Michigan, and I'd love to pass through Canada and stop here instead of using the Ann Arbor supercharger. Anyway, please keep posting updates - they have been very helpful.

But when you go through Canada the fuel's much more expensive.

No, wait, new paradigm. ;)