Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port St. Lucie, FL - Fort Pierce Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Much needed! I just got my M3 last month and took it on my first road trip from West Palm Beach to Disney. I was surprised to find the Fort Drum Supercharger completely full with four cars waiting:oops:
Wait until a holiday weekend, you could have a dozen cars ahead of you there!

Adding superchargers to all the turnpike plazas will definitely help the situation, as it will prevent all the Teslas from bunching up at the same plazas to charge.

Wait until a holiday weekend, you could have a dozen cars ahead of you there!

Adding superchargers to all the turnpike plazas will definitely help the situation, as it will prevent all the Teslas from bunching up at the same plazas to charge.
I can't imagine being twelfth in line, would question my switch to electric. The local Supercharger in West Palm Beach seems to be full most of the time as well! Good thing most of my driving is local and I can Charge at Home. Going to South Carolina in two weeks so I will get to see the charging situation along I95.

That’s exciting. We did this trip a few months ago.
I-95 is covered really well. You now have many new choices like Titusville, Port Orange, lots in Jacksonville, Kingsland, Brunswick, Savannah and Charleston. Once you reach South Carolina it becomes more sparse but you should be good.
Good luck!
Take a look at the map at supercharger.info

Attachments

• EB8AD623-9000-499C-91DB-B9DED0B61567.jpeg
    EB8AD623-9000-499C-91DB-B9DED0B61567.jpeg
    837.9 KB · Views: 162
I can't imagine being twelfth in line, would question my switch to electric. The local Supercharger in West Palm Beach seems to be full most of the time as well! Good thing most of my driving is local and I can Charge at Home. Going to South Carolina in two weeks so I will get to see the charging situation along I95.
Avoid the supercharger at the Savannah airport. The jump from Savannah to Columbia, SC is the hard one, but should be a little easier with the Hardeeville SC open (250 kWh, too!). Unless your headed to the coast of SC, then it's an easy journey now.

Just a few short years ago there were a lot less superchargers on that route. I'm headed to Charlotte and the end of May, so I'll get to check out some of the new ones myself.

That’s exciting. We did this trip a few months ago.
I-95 is covered really well. You now have many new choices like Titusville, Port Orange, lots in Jacksonville, Kingsland, Brunswick, Savannah and Charleston. Once you reach South Carolina it becomes more sparse but you should be good.
Good luck!
Take a look at the map at supercharger.info
The trip was a Breeze, Titusville, Palm Harbor, Yulee, Hardeeville all 250KW and never a wait!

Reactions: Big Earl
It showed up as "reduced service" on car nav, but I stopped by and couldn't charge at all. Then a guy in an "official looking vehicle" stopped to point out the meter wasn't installed yet. This site is not functional yet.
Sigh. Thanks for the update. I had marked it open on supercharge.info based on 1) it showing in the car and 2) Tesla's page for Port Saint Lucie, FL, but I guess even those together aren't reliable. I've reverted it back to a construction cone for now.

Reactions: gnxs